Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful!

So I was going to post a long list of things I am thankful for, but I had a better idea.
I thought i could "show" everyone what I am thankful for this year.
On this day of Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for our Lord and savior Jesus Christ,
and also this...
 Yup my family.
My husband, son, mom, dad, and little brother who grew much taller than me!
 These people have stuck with me, supported me, and gave me unconditional love, my entire life. Without them, life isn't worth living. 
Sure we are crazy,
and yeah, they can get on my nerves.
but I love them with all my heart.


The second thing I am thankful for is...


Not just this flower in particular, but all the beauty in the world. 
So many days I over look the simple beauty of life, but the magic is everywhere!


and don't forget...

I'm also thankful for the wonderful relationship my son has with his daddy.
I'm so blessed to be able to watch them play together.
Even if it includes getting hit in the head with a Frisbee,
and YES that really happened!



Truth is, I have so many things to be thankful for.
The list could go on forever, but for the sanity of us all,
i'll stop here.
I hope ya'll enjoyed your thanksgiving day.
I'm super thankful to my readers as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment