Monday, November 21, 2011

In the Capitol of Texas....

we were walking around enjoying the beauty of the unique building, when
suddenly, our eyes darted to the floor to reveal a very disturbing image among the tiles.

dun dun da!!!


 Butt!!!! Brandon screams, laughing and pointing to the floor.
The word "butt" echos quite loudly down the hall for what seems like forever.
People began to stare.
OH THE EMBARRASSMENT!!!!
But honestly, the kid has a point.
It does kind of look like a butt.
Does this symbolize something?
Or am I missing something?

3 comments:

  1. Im following from MBC.
    Thanks for commenting on my post there. I love the name of your blog and this post is too cute.

    I want to tell you that I am having a giveaway on my blog
    http://www.undecidedmama1329.com/2011/11/urban-decay-cream-shadows.html

    Please join :) also my twitter is Em_211

    ReplyDelete