Monday, January 2, 2012

Monkey Mischief Mondays ♥

Hello there friends! 
It's a new year, and as some of you know... one of my "resolutions" this year was to enhance my blog content. After a few days of thinking I came up with "Monkey Mischief Mondays".
Every Monday I will be posting pics of the mischievous things my little monkey does. I hope you all enjoy :)



Today's Mischief...
I was cleaning up around the house today when I noticed an Erie silence...
All mothers know when the house is silent, kids are up to no good!
So I walked into the TV room, and what to my wondering eyes should appear?
A little monkey running around with his pants around this knees.
"My pants are falling away." He told me, while dancing around shaking his butt.
This kid sure loves his potty humor.


Did I mention that he tripped over his pants in the process?


Yup, that's exactly what happened!



4 comments:

  1. Hahahah, too funny! Kids do love their potty humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a cute story! :) ha ha oh the joys of kids...I love being a teacher for that very reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was given an "Kreativ Blogger Award" by a fellow blogger and I passed it on to you ;) http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get worried when my son suddenly gets quiet, too! Your little man is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete