Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 3:16 Day!

 
You all know the bible verses right?
John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

How beautiful is this verse? Our God loves us so much that he gave his dearly loved son, so we can be with him in heaven forever. That's love!
I'm so grateful to serve a God who loves us so dearly, so I wanted to encourage everyone to celebrate 3:16 day with me. 
^___^

I'm totally guilty of not always having that "loving" attitude.
Sure, I honk my horn with people cut me off in traffic,
I get irritated with people with the grocery store when they block the isles.
I even get upset at my son when he does something like spill juice all over my clean floor.

Probably not the best way to show God's love.

I want to try something different!
[[ since it is 3:16 day today ]]
I want to start really exercising what the bible calls love.
 

And so today I'll be starting with...
♥[[ LOVE IS PATIENT ]]♥


Today is the day I'll be dedicating to showing patients towards everyone.
I'll be patient to people who cut me off in traffic.
I'll be patient when my son does something wrong.
I'll be patient when my husband is taking to long in the bathroom.
I'll be patient when someone is rude to me at the grocery store.
I'll be patient when things are not going my way.
I'll be patient with every challenge and hardship I'm faced with today.
AND
I'll be patient with myself, when I start finding myself being inpatient.
Does that make since??
:)

If your feeling the 3:16 spirit today, come join me and lets show the world what love really means.
How can you spread the love today??

1 comment: