Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Youtube adventures.

Who doesn't love a nice scroll though youtube? 
Well I was browsing though youtube this afternoon, and I stumbled across some really heart warming christian videos from the band Tenth Avenue North. I really don't know this band very well, but i have to admit their lyrics are out of this world amazing. Although I really wish these videos were "official" these fan made ones are pretty darn good. After watching them I kind of have the urge to try and make my own fan made music video too. Who knows, maybe one day I will. 


The video beloved, is my favorite out of these two. I just love that intimate feeling it brings between God and I. It's hard to believe sometimes how much he truly loves us. This video is a sure reminder. So sit back and take it all in. It's worth your time I promise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment